PILLAR is founded by Ms Gloria Hung Suk Yee, a ICF MCC (Master Certified Coach), who have over 22 years of coaching experience.
- University of Hong Kong (Bachelor of Arts)
- Warwick University (MBA)
- Middlesex University (Master of Coaching, Training and Development)
* Riso-Hudson Certified Enneagram Teacher (Enneagram Institute)
* Ginger Lapid Bogda Certified Teacher for Enneagram in Business, Leadership Training, Consulting with Enneagram and Certified Enneagram Coach.
* Teacher with HKUSPACE Foundation Certificate in Life Coaching 2003-2013
* Teacher with HKUSPACE Advanced Certificate in Life Coaching 2015-2022
* International Enneagram Association China President 2008-2022
* Integral Coaching Professional Coach
* Team Coaching with TCI Authorized Facilitator
* Parent Coach certified by Academy for Coaching Parents International
* Coaching within Education certified by The Coaching Academy
* Mentor Coach certified by InviteChange
* Leadership Challenge Trained Facilitator
- Patrick Mak
- Joanne Chan
- Vicky Hung
Pillar Coaching Cornerstone program
Learning Objectives of our program:
Number of contact hours: ACC 60 hours
On completion of the module, participants should be able to
1. Fulfill the requirement of 60 hours of coach-specific training for apply ACTP track for ICF ACC credentials which builds foundation for PCC Signature Program.
2. Define coaching and its distinctions from other human development methodologies
3. Learn the range of coaching styles;
4. Acquire key skills and models for coaching and be able to apply these in a coaching relationship;
5. Adopt different tools, concepts and approaches from positive psychology, neuroscience, emotional intelligence to impact performance and sustainability;
6. Self-reflect and appraise coaching capabilities to identify areas for personal development in life coaching, and plan for new learning.
7. Build strong foundations in executive and corporate coaching.
This course is designed for individual who seek to learn about coaching with impact according to ICF Core Coaching Competencies at ACC stage of development strengthening foundation for effective and powerful coaching.
Pillar Coaching Signature program
Learning Objectives of our program
Number of contact hours: PCC 65 hours
On completion of our cornerstone program, participants should be able to:
1. Complete requirement of 60 student contact hours for applying ACTP
track for ICF ACC credentials which builds foundation for PCC Signature
2. Define coaching and its distinctions from other human development
3. Learn range of coaching styles.
4. Acquire key skills and models for coaching and be able to apply these in a
5. Adopt different tools, concepts and principles from positive psychology,
neuroscience, emotional intelligence to impact performance and
6. Self-reflect and appraise coaching capabilities to identify areas for
personal development in life coaching, and plan for new learning.
7. Build strong foundation in executive and corporate coaching.
This course is designed for individual who seek to learn about coaching with impact according to ICF Core Coaching Competencies at PCC stage of development strengthening foundation for effective and powerful coaching.
Payment and Refund Policy
Payment in full is required 14 days from date of invoice, unless a payment plan has specifically been negotiated and confirmed in writing.
Cancellation & Deferral
Cancellations received greater than 28 days prior to course commencement date – will receive a refund less 25% of the full course fee.
Cancellations received between 21 – 27 days prior to course commencement will receive a refund less 50% of the full course fee.
Except in the case of compassionate or compelling circumstances, Cancellations received between 20 days or less prior to course commencement will incur the full course fee unless a medical or other certificate supporting non-attendance is provided.
Non-refundable fees can be allocated to a future Pillar program.
In the unlikely event that the program is cancelled or deferred a full refund will be made.
Deferral: to re-book into a program at a later date, current course registration fees will apply at the time of booking, and no prior discounts will be honoured.
COVID-19 and Extenuating Circumstances
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and/or other extenuating circumstances, the format and delivery of any pre-booked Services with us may be subject to change at the discretion of the school, based upon government directives or advice, restrictions or other impacts at the time. This may result in delivery and format of our Services from face-to-face learning to virtual distance learning.
The school will communicate to you as a priority in writing, all necessary changes to course delivery mode and format, as soon as possible, to avoid any potential inconvenience arising as a result of such changes to course delivery.
Policy Definitions & Interpretations
Cancellation means the cessation of Services
Commencement Date means the date of commencement of your registered Workshop, Interactive Virtual Tele Class (via zoom) or face-to-face component of a course, workshop or program delivered by the school.
Deferral means the postponement or reassignment of the Commencement Date prior to its original Commencement Date
Face-to-face learning means in person in the same room
Virtual distance learning means the program/course delivered by the school via technology
Course means program content delivered through Pillar school .